*This post may contain affiliate links
So excited to relaunch my “Top 5 Tuesday” posts! I will be sharing five of my favorite things in a variety of categories each week. Being a new mother when I started this, a handful of the weeks will consist of mommy and baby products, but have no fear, non-parenting items will wiggle their way in as well! This week I’m happy to re-share my five favorite products for newborns.
1) Graco Soothing Systems Glider. This product is a 4-in-1 system that consists of a bassinet, a bouncer, a swing, and a gliding bassinet. The first night home from the hospital, our son slept in the gliding bassinet and loved it!
2) Summer Infant SwaddleMe (size SM). As a first time parent, leaving the hospital can be frightening. You and your spouse may ask yourself, “Are they really letting us take this baby home with us? What am I supposed to do when the baby cries?” and most importantly, “How on Earth am I going to swaddle like the nurses at the hospital do?!” With the SwaddleMe, swaddling a baby has never been so easy.
3) Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System Stroller. I can’t recommend a travel system stroller enough! In the first month of your baby’s life, there are SO many doctors appointments. If you’re like our family, my husband had to go back to work a week after our son was born. This left me, a new mother in the middle of July in Las Vegas, to get my newborn baby in and out of the car alone. The stroller frame is so light that I was able to grab it and open it with one hand and then easily click the carseat holding my sleeping newborn into the frame. Easy peasy!
4) Playtex Diaper Genie Pail. There are those moms that will tell you to avoid a diaper pail because its gross to have stinky diapers in your house. Well, I am here to tell you that this thing is miraculous and doesn’t smell at all. Newborns need their diapers changed 10-12 times a day! You’re telling me you want to take each and every diaper outside to the trash? Even in the middle of the night when you can barely keep your eyes open? I think not!
5) Boppy Newborn Lounger. We will keep this last one short and sweet. My son loved this from day one. It’s comfy and the baby sits up at an angle so they can see all that is going on around them.
All these products are available on Amazon and can be put on your Amazon Baby Registry! With an Amazon Baby Registry, you get:
* 10% completion discount; 15% completion discount for Amazon Mom members.
* FREE 90-day returns on Baby Store purchases.
* It’s universal – add items to an Amazon Baby Registry from any site!
Want to register for a free Amazon Baby Registry? Click HERE.
*This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you choose to purchase or check out any of the products, I will receive a small commission! Cool huh?! I will never sponsor or promote anything I don’t genuinely recommend.*